Spent painting time creating quick reference cards for Relics, but the end result was worth the effort.
Just ran two starter games in an hour and half at the school club and the quick reference cards both sped the game up no end and made it easier to explain.
My plans for this evening have been canceled so I might get some painting time back, though I've got to get my models ready for WFB on Thursday and I've not opened the box since the ' tip it up, rattle, crunch episode' on it's last outing.
Edit: No I didn't. Had to do some repairs instead. :-(
according to these pics, but I've just spent another three hours highlighting the lightning patterns on these buggers and applying lightning to the blades (except the big Vstonin). Oh well, at least they're on a nice backdrop.